So it’s Baby’s first Christmas so of course, despite the craziness, I had to make it the most memorable Christmas ever – not just for him but for Hubs and I – since we don’t get another “first Christmas with a baby.”
I saw something similar over on pinterest I believe (of course I did) so I was inspired (or should I say pin-spired) to create my own list.
Here are my 25 things I want to do between now and Christmas….
2. Add lights to the balcony
5. Send Christmas cards
6. Take Ethan to national christmas tree
7. Go ice skating
8. Decorate our mantel for xmas
13. Watch Love Actually
14. Watch A Very Charlie Brown Christmas
18. See Lights on the Bay
19. Drink mulled wine
20. Go to an Ornament Swap
23. Attend Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve
25. Document all of the above for Ethan’s memory book!