I’m pretty quirky. My friends, family and loved one(s) will all tell you the same. It’s not a bad thing, one thing we can all agree on is that everyone is unique. So, I thought I’d share some of my own quirks with you, because I’m too tired to think of anything clever, witty, and well, I did not go running this morning. I did manage, last weekend when we were in DC visiting my step brother, to get a few free passes for Vida Fitness (which I happen to be able to get a corporate rate at if I so choose) because they were coasters at the bar…yes please, I’ll take a few WHY NOT??
1. I am NOT a morning person. Seriously. I set my alarm for AT LEAST hour before I need to be out of bed because the snooze button and me? We’re bff.
2. I hate washing my hands in public. Touching faucets wierds me out, I usually just use anti-bacterial gel. After all, what’s the point of washing your hands when you have to touch some groddy door handle?
3. I hate pie. Hubs doesn’t get it. I’ve been called un-American. I’m the only person he’s ever met who doesn’t like pie. But it’s the texture. That and I don’t really like baked fruit.
4. When I’m stressed out, I clean. A lot. It used to be a positive thing when I was in college. When I don’t really want to talk about something? I’ll just clean. You can always tell I’m stressed out when I have a clean house.
5. I like to take pictures of my food. I’m a foodie blogger wannabe but am often too lazy to upload then edit then post. Seriously. It’s the sheer effort involved in sharing that just…daunts me. But I do enjoy taking pictures of my food. I think food is one of the coolest things to photograph because it just often, at certain places, looks so incredible.
6. I think flatulence is like the funniest thing ever. Seriously. Everyone passes gas..why be ashamed? I giggle. My pals and hubs can always tell when my tummy is unsettled because if I ah-hem..toot…I giggle. Incessantly.
7. I hate driving. Seriously. I loathe driving. In Boston, a friend and I were in a pretty awful accident – no one was hurt – but it definitely damaged my trust in other drivers. So, I hate driving. This was made worse when I was backing out of a parking spot in Stamford and backed into someone while they tried to go around me when i was like…most of the way out of the spot. Hate driving. Will always go for the pull through spot. Just the way it is. If there’s no traffic? There’s no problem but certain roads, and like all of Washington, DC freak me out.
Now that I’ve you know, shared a few of my quirks…tell me some of YOUR quirks 🙂 What makes you…YOU?