As I foray back into blogging, I’m going to be sharing, biweekly, things that I love. It could be one, it could be five, but I’m going to sharing what’s
- Athleta Top. So comfy, great for running and great for casual athleisure workwear (which is
everydaywhen you work from home).
- Ollio flats. So funny story, I ordered the red ones after lusting after them for a while on Audrey’s blog. But then, they were too big. So I ah-hem resold them and reordered them. Looking forward to having some pretty white shoes!
- Oversized sweaters. I mean really, can you go wrong? So cozy. I sized down and I still have the oversized look.
- Lululemon running tights. OMG. I got these for Christmas and just ran in them last night and it was love at first run. #JustSaying
- Konmari everything. Seriously. We just started watching the Netflix show, and so this week I started cleaning out my drawers, little by little. I have SPACE thanks to her folding method. I shipped out a box to ThredUp today and I have at least one bag ready to go out to Goodwill.
What are YOU loving lately?