How is it already the end of June?! Last weekend I was in New Orleans for work so I pushed this off a week. New Orleans itself was pretty fantastic – my boss and I had the chance to speak as a keynote at a conference that was just…a mind blowing experience. Plus, unlike last time, I kept my drinking in check (while still having a great time) and did not in fact, get sick on Bourbon Street. I consider that a major win.
Here are the five things I’m loving this month
- Lululemon Hotty Hot Short (Long) – I needed some new running shorts and picked up these shorts before Zooma – they are absolutely fantastic.
- Lularoe Carly dresses – I wrote about this dress last year – but I sized down TWO more sizes and found the perfect fit. Seriously, this dress is flattering, comfortable and can be dressed up or down. I’m obsessed. I scored my favorite one (it’s a burgundy red) off Poshmark at about $15-20 off retail.
- Benefit Blush/Bronzer – It’s the perfect blush/bronzer for the summer. I spent some time at Ulta recently after I ran out of my Bare Minerals blush, this was the winner for me, especially since I use their powdered foundation.
- JCrew Factory Sidewalk Skirt – I love, love, love this skirt. It’s so versatile, and I have 3 skirts for summer (striped, olive and orange) and 3 for winter in wool (camel, black and teal). They are my favorite for sure.
- Loft Cold Shoulder top – Blush colored, perfect ruffles, super flattering, this was an easy and feminine option to try out the cold shoulder trend. I was reluctant at first BUT I’m super obsessed.
BONUS: I just got three super cute dresses from Amazon for less than $20 each. This striped maxi dress, this off the shoulder dress and this swing style tank dress– all of which are super cute and comfy. Stay tuned for a full review!
What are YOU loving this month?