I wanted to do a real post – I even started a monday materialism post but it’s sitting in my drafts. Instead, you’re going to get a list post of all the things I’m currently loving.
* The weather. It was 80 degrees here in Stamford today – AWESOME!
* Spinning. Went to an awesome spin class this AM and felt so energized for the rest of the day!
* My store. Seriously, it’s such a huge difference working with a boss who gets you EXCITED about going to work. Love it. Love my job.
* My birthday unsurprise. Hubs got me a Garmin 305 for my birthday/very belated Valentines Day gift, so excited for it since it came TODAY!!! Seriously, can’t wait to break it out tomorrow or Thursday for a nice run!
* Spending a day in the city either this Friday or next with my dad for my birthday which means shopping and checking out the Lululemon’s in the city for a little birthday shopping!!
* Did I mention my birthday is in SIX DAYS?!?! So. Excited. And my birthday party is Saturday night! Woo!!!
Note: I did go to my spin class, I have done my jump roping every day (it’s hard yo!), I got my stuff booked for Liz’s wedding, all in all… I’m getting my to do list knocked down.
What are you loving these days home slices???