Five reads across the internet you don’t want to miss out on…
1. What your office attire says about you (or what you think it says).
2. Always, always, notify readers when a post is sponsored…regardless of social network. Refinery 29 asks if the FTC guidelines are even working.
3. Thoughts? Do you think most weight loss programs are a waste of money?
4. In case you’re as excited by the Target and Lilly Pulitzer collaboration as I am, there’s an app for that.
5. I’m always looking for ways to be a better blogger (blogging is first and foremost the most important aspect – WHICH I’m getting better at) but I love these tips from Hubspot about writing and editing blog posts better.
Five blog posts you don’t want to miss
1. You’re still a great mom…. (via Lean Green Bean)
2. Lisa talks about what to pack for a Ragnar Relay – relevant given I’m running one in May. (via Lisa Runs for Cupcakes)
3. Women are scary – I think we can all agree on that. I bought the book mentioned in this post immediately after reading this post. Seriously. (via Coffee and Crumbs)
4. I love these spring refreshers for the home (via Clementine Daily)
5. Springy wreath anyone? I should make one of these to replace the “Welcome Autumn” sign… (via Just a Girl and Her Blog)
What I’m lusting after this week
3. I keep seeing these Portofino shirts all over the blogosphere, need to try them out! (Express)
5. I love these skirts in the spring. Navy? Or Orange? Or both?