Happy Friday friends!! Another Friday, another month – where is all the time going!?
- I think I’ve mentioned this podcast before but seriously, they speak my truth. The Girl Next Door podcast talked this week about creating happiness and absolutely inspired a post – something they said about friendships really resonated with me. Give it a listen!
- I am officially obsessed with this Loft top. I wore it last weekend with sandals and leggings, Monday night date night with my Tory Burch flats, and yesterday at work with booties for a rainy Thursday. It’s so versatile, comfortable. Highly recommend.
- I love this post on to do list styles and how to be more productive from HubSpot.
- I’ve recently started doing Body Pump in lieu of running (darker earlier, and I’m not really training for anything so kind of taking a break/trying something new) i feel like I need this tank just for the name. That and I have two of the racerback tanks in this style that took me through a couple of triathlons last year.
- Yep, all of the pumpkin recipes. I would like to try all of them.
On the blog
- My favorite podcasts. What have you been listening to lately?
- Stay tuned next week for my first Kid Box review and the October Currenly Linkup.
Worthy for the weekend