Happy Friday Folks! I’m changing it up a touch instead of my favorite reads from the week I’m sharing a few of my favorite things and a few reads that have caught my eye this week.
I’ve been in full on dress mode. I don’t know, they’re just easy. I don’t really have to think about them especially on mornings when I’m tight on time.
1. I’ve mentioned this one from Old Navy. All of the colors plskthx. Got some dough to spend? Check out this Boden lookalike.
2. H&M lured me in with a 50% off email. Then I saw this beaut. For $10. Sold.
3. Another Old Navy one – for the birds!
4. I really, really want to try a swing dress, in the past I’ve been wary of how they look on me. I love this one from Old Navy, this from Nordstrom and this one from Asos.
5. I love, love, love this navy scalloped dress from JCrew Factory. So pretty and feminine.
1. How closely do you follow YOUR training plan? I never follow mine perfectly to a tee because…life. Greatist says it may not be as important as you think to follow your training plan perfectly.
2. I really really want to work for Netflix. They’re offering up to one year maternity leave.
3. Note to self, stop over scheduling.
4. How do you survive long runs with a toddler, or do you not? Macaroni kid has some survival tips.
5. I think, I need to try this popcorn. ASAP.