It’s cozy season y’all.
Which ironically, is the title of an email I just sent out for a client this morning. With us all hunkered down for winter now, even though Maryland winters are not nearly as brutal as the ones I grew up with up in Vermont and later Boston, it’s cozy season for sure. So today, I’m sharing a few of my favorite cozy things as of late. Happy Friday friends!
- Fuzzy Slippers. I got these from my friend’s boutique (here), but similar ones are on Amazon. These have been on my feet nonstop since I got them for Christmas.
- Fleece Sweatshirts. I got a lovely one as a Christmas gift, that I LOVE and is the epitome of cozy. Other cozy options include this and this tried and true favorite.
- Cowlneck Anything. I have like… ten. Nordstrom brought back one of my favorites, and I LOVE the two that I picked up at a local boutique, and I am lusting over this LL Bean one.
- Sherpa-Lined Shoes These shoes are SO flipping comfortable. It took me a while to actually wear them, but once I did, they’re my go-to these days when I’m not in sneakers or slippers. (similar)
- Sherpa blanket. When we’ve been sipping wine (well. me. Hubs is doing Dry January), my new sherpa blanket (linked is similar, mine was a gift) is a solid favorite of mine to cozy up with on the sofa.
What cozy things are you cuddling up with and/or enjoying this January?