Happy Friday readers! Friday five is back – also known as my weekly wrap up/favorite reads from the past week. The past couple of weeks have been a bit cray. This weekend is shaping up to be a nice one – perfect weather, my mom is in town to hang with Little Man and I and we’ve got a bunch of Halloween/Fall-ish type things going on. Why Rawr edition? Well, little man is a dinosaur for halloween this year – and we’ve been working on our rawring so it seemed appropriate.
- Answering the question every non-parent and husband asks every day. Why moms always talk about coffee and wine. Yes. All of this.
- While I do think some of Ivanka Trump’s pieces are beautiful, you won’t see them posted here. More about how her father’s campaign is damaging her brand.
- Leggings as pants? Yay or nay? (i’m in the yay category myself if they’re worn properly!)
- Yes to all of these ways to make your commute more productive – also, this post made me want a Roomba.
- Have you ever shopped on amazon? Apparently you should start, they’re about to take over Macy’s as the biggest clothing retailer. I’ve recently added a bunch of fun stuff to my Amazon wish list after seeing pieces in a fun Facebook Group I’m in. Worth perusing! (plus prime shipping ftw!)
On the blog
- More stripes?! Sure why not!
- Have you ever boo’ed your neighbors?
- Next week: How to Solo Parent and Working Mom Friendly Workouts.
Normally I have some sales to shop but I’m on a shopping hiatus for the next few weeks. That being said, I did open up a poshmark page so you can check out what I’m trying to get rid of from my closet here!
What’s going on in your world this weekend?