Happy LATE Friday friends. I seem to be running late all too frequently here. BUT, here’s my favorite things from around the internet this week on Friday Five! 🙂
- Has anyone tried the Target Beauty Box? I saw it mentioned in a facebook group I’m a part of but September was already sold out. They share the items for purchase it looks like, but for $10, I’m eager to give it a go!
- I’ve been having some moodiness – I think a lot due to FOMO, some big news we got earlier this summer and just…loneliness. I’m on the prowl for a new therapist since mine didn’t really have openings that worked with my schedule, but this piece by Merrick on ways to be a happier really hit home for me.
- I’ve lusted after many ponchos but given my petite-ish frame, I’ve always been afraid of being swallowed up. Then I saw this gem on Kimberly and had to try it out. It’s a HUGE win – stay tuned next week for the transition look. Other pretty options to try: this and this.
- I’ve already shared my love of Lularoe, but Molly shared her favorite ways to wear Lularoe leggings – how cute is she?! Interested in buying a pair? I’m hosting a party on Tuesday night – join us (mention my name when you make a purchase!).
- Want 35% off to JCrew Factory? Of course you do! Get your voucher from Gilt City here before they’re gone!