I’m obsessed with the plum/burgundy trend. Seriously – i have pants that are a berryish/marsala color, and now I’m looking for a few nice tops to dress up and dress down. It’s a beautiful color for the fall and these pieces I’ve picked for this week’s Friday Finds are perfect transition pieces and will also last you through the colder months with some layering.
1. This utility blouse from Loft is super versatile. I have a couple of these from Loft and a similar style from Express. I saw a similar top at the outlet a couple weeks ago but they were out of my size so getting it now? 40% off? Win.
2. Another gem from Loft, this autumn plaid blouse would be super cute with skinny jeans or with black work pants OR with leggings.
3. I have a Charley sweater from JCrew factory in a deep reddish color from last year, but I love this long sleeved Sawyer sweater for those chilly fall days that I really hope are just around the corner.
4. I can’t get enough of Old Navy’s Pixie pants! Last year I got a raspberry-ish colored pair and the color is back this fall! They call it potent purple but it’s definitely a bit more plum/reddish. Love them!
5. For my fellow pencil skirt lovers, check out this beautiful burgundy lace Halogen Skirt. The price tag isn’t so horrible either!
What trend are you loving lately?