As I’ve gotten further along in my pregnancy I’ve found a small community of women who are expecting around the same time that I am. I’ve also found a few mom bloggers who aren’t….annoying, aggressive, judgemental, and fall on the inspiring spectrum because I hold a similar set of values for one reason or another. Here are seven of my favorites.
1. HelloBee – a guide for every mom and mom to be. I’ve gotten so much information here, if you loved WeddingBee when you were planning your wedding (I did!) then you’ll love HelloBee (and if you need an invite let me know!)
2. Pregnant Chicken – another amazing resource – especially for pregnancy. She’s absolutely hilarious, and has a ton of information and advice.
3. Baby Garvin – oh mah gee, I found this blog last weekend and I am absolutely smitten. Seriously, everything is absolutely adorable about this blog – and I love the outfit boards she posts!
4. I Love You More Than Carrots – a pseudo local but amazing mama blogger. She posts some amazing things relevant to mom’s of kiddos of all ages.
5. Love Life and My Journey – I absolutely adore this blogger – she has the cutest pictures and posts some really adorable projects. I aspire to be DIY … but just…am not. Yet.
6. The Wannabe Athlete – A super awesome and honest mom/healthy living blogger of 2 who keeps her struggles real and shares her workouts, and life with two kiddos in a really relatable way. I adore her and her two kids!
These are just a few of my favorites, obviously there are more (so many, but since I’m on this numeric #7 kick…) but I just don’t have the energy to list them all 😉
Who’s your favorite mama/pregnancy blogger??