Happy Friday my friends!!
How is it already Memorial Day weekend? How are we here at the start of summer?? I’m struggling with how fast time is flying by, this time next year little man will be graduating pre-school and heading off to Kindergarten (assuming, we don’t redshirt him which may be an option pending how the next year goes with some of his developmental challenges we’ve been working through).
Anyhow, I digress. Last month I had a blast sharing what I was loving, so I figured I’d make it a monthly thing on the last Friday of the month! Here are my five current loves/obsessions:
- These Old Navy sandals. At first I wasn’t so sure. But then I started wearing them, and now I’m obsessed. They’re the perfect dress up, dress down summer sandal and are pretty comfortable to boot. Bless you Old Navy, you’ve been ON POINT for shoes lately.
- This pretty peplum back Pleione top. I bought it in red and black (florals) and kept the black floral. Red’s not prominent in my wardrobe but I just didn’t see myself wearing it as much. It does a run big (but narrow in the shoulders and sleeves) I could have gone either way with the Medium or small but chose the small because the medium kind of drowned me in the bodice. Solid colors are on sale so check those out (I love the magenta!).
- This Athleta tank. Which is my new favorite workout top, and currently on sale! It’s perfect for my strength days, my running days and my yoga workouts. I have it in white, but clearly, need it in more colors.
- All of the Polar Water summer flavors. Like…all of them. If you can get your hands on some of these bad boys, please do. They are FANTASTIC.
- This dress. Times a million. I have it in black as a short sleeve but recently got navy in the tank style. It’s super flattering, comfortable and just the perfect summer basic.
Three things I’m lusting over…
This eyelet top. Perfect flirty summer top. Would be cute with some pink or olive pants for a date night or with colored or patterned shorts for a summer day trip to the beach or a winery.
Collared sweatshirt t-shirt? Uhhh yes, please. I’d be lying if I didn’t say I wanted the white one, BUT since I’ve stained in some way, shape or form almost every pretty white top I have, I’d probably get the black/olive one or the grey/navy one.
I love me some lace yolk tops. This one at Nordstrom is on sale and super pretty. I think the pink though white is super versatile too! Old Navy also has a dress and tank option that are both really pretty and perfect for summer.
What are you currently loving and lusting over?