Happy August friends! I took a break in July, but my monthly obsessions (aka top five things I’m loving at the moment) is back!
1. Pacifica – Wake Up Beautiful Night Mask. Okay, beauty products aren’t typically my thing but I grabbed this on a whim from Target one day and I’m obsessed. I use it a couple times per week after I shower (I shower at night). Don’t rinse, but leave it over night and wake up with smooth, glowy skin. Seriously. It’s my favorite.
2. Cottony workout tanks. I bought one from Fit4Mom (seen here) that I LOVE. I got this one from Old Navy recently for like $10 – I’m super jazzed. Also, love these ones from Under Armour and one similar to this Pima Cotton one from lululemon but for the budget friendly gals, check out this one (in multiple colors!) from Old Navy. I know you’re not supposed to wear cotton to work out, but these light weight cotton blend tops are super comfy to work out – especially for my Body Back workouts.
3. Bed Head – Dumb Blonde Purple Shampoo. So recently, I went blonde. I used to be blonde – somewhat naturally. But after I got pregnant, I stopped dying/highlighting my hair. Alas, I wanted a change and found the BEST stylist in Pasadena, and she recommended purple shampoo to keep my hair from getting brassy. Of all the times I’ve previously, highlighted my hair – no one ever recommended this and I’m really liking the way it’s protecting my hair color.
4. Swing dresses. Specifically this one from Old Navy. And of course, one of my favorites – the lularoe Carly dress. Super comfy. Dress up with block heels. Dress down with sandals for casual Friday. Give it a nice, long statement necklace and boom – dressed in like…five minutes. Easy peasy.
5. Cold Shoulder tops. I really, really tried to not love this trend. But I do. I have this dress from Amazon, a couple of cute tops from LOFT and I love them all. All of them. They’re flirty, easy to dress up and just… on point for the summer. Don’t judge (i know this trend has a lot of naysayers 😉 ).