April is one of my favorite month’s thanks to my birthday. Originally this post full of everything I’m loving lately was scheduled for last week but I just didn’t finish it and have been crazy busy with a work trip to Texas and family in town for Easter since then 🙂 It’s been a busy week to say the least.
So in honor of my birthday last week, I’m starting a monthly loves post with the five things I’m loving the crap out of.
- 3-week yoga retreat workouts. 30 minute yoga workouts are always a win.
- Peep toe cut-out booties. So many heart eye emojis here.
- Peplum hem tanks. Dress up, dress down. I have four now.
- Old Navy Maxi dress. Because every closet needs a black maxi dress.
- Bell sleeve sweater. Not only is it soft, but it’s flattering and perfect for spring. The pink is super pretty but I really, really might need black in my closet too. I originally saw this top on Audrey’s blog – she posted this one too many times and I decided I had to have it 🙂