Another year, another set of goal fails.
Let’s recap 2016.
- Run more. I had a good run (no pun intended?) and hit a couple hundred miles but not quite the 500 I had hoped for.
- Eat Cleaner. I did the Whole 10. I generally eat better, but not as clean as I should.
- Be Present. Still a work in progress. No more cell phones at the dinner table in 2017 I think.
- Write more. LOLOLZ. I did write. Not necessarily more. Not necessarily less.
- Stress less. Yes! I did this. I did better. I got a better job. I got a better commute
2017 goals & intentions
Read more. I hit 30 something books in 2016, I want to shoot for 50 in 2016.
Run 10 races. I already have 5 on my schedule, two that I’m registered for. I’m not going to put a mileage goal though I’d like to see 500 miles – which is roughly 10 miles per week. Totally doable, I think given my goals. I’m not sure I’ll throw any multisport events in there but we’ll see.
Blog 2x/week. Set the bar low right? I’m looking into a redesign and I’m cleaning up my archives. I’m comfortable with what I’m writing about (style! life! healthy living!) I just need to commit, streamline posting and not get distracted by feedly.
80% paleo by April. For my thyroid’s sake. Hubs and I are doing the Whole 30 in January so hopefully this helps reset and get me on the right track.
Create a budget and stick to it. We’ve got some fun trips planned this year and we really want to pay off some debt that we’re close to paying off…creating a budget that we can stick to is going to be key to this success.
Complete BBG 1.0 and 2.0 by December. I keep starting and stopping. I need to get my workout ADD under control. I really want to do this though – the program is fantastic and i do enjoy it.
what are your 2017 goals and resolutions?