I’m in a post-inbound whirl. I had a Friday Five last week…but I never added a picture, then I fell asleep on the train and never posted it so….whoops. But, here are a few sweet reads to take you into the weekend!
- If you’re not in this group on Facebook, I highly recommend it. The admin, has a blog and this post is everything you need to buy on Amazon. yep. I said it. Amazon. I’ve got this top and this vest and these shoes in my cart right now just waiting for me to hit purchase (they’re also on the wishlist for the holidays..hint hint hint).
- The title of this post alone is everything. But seriously, why do brands think they can pay creatives next to nothing or pay us in product for our time? NOT. OKAY.
- I don’t run with the jogging stroller anymore, because Little Man hates it, so to all you running mamas with your strollers? You rock and inspire me everytime i see you hitting the trails.
- Previous offices have had no dress code, I loved this article because my general way of thinking is dress for the job you want not the job you have so even when i was at an office with no dress code, I always took my cues from my bosses when it came to wardrobe. (h/t from Work Edit).
- This outfit on Jean is EVERYTHING. You can just order every piece and box it up and ship to me. Is there a JCrew Factory Santa for that?
on the blog
My #inbound packing list – a post-mortem if you will.
One year later… still missing my nana.
November Stitch Fix review and Thanksgiving outfit inspiration