I have half a dozen drafts sitting around that are all half written and woefully out of date. Life has been a bit crazy this week and I’m starting to get back on track. So here’s my Friday Five!
1. Zooma Kick-off! If you’re in Annapolis, I hope you’ll join myself, some of the other amazing ZOOMA Annapolis Ambassadors as we kick off training for the ZOOMA race this May. We’ll be at Charm City Run and stepping off around 8:30a for a 3-5 mile training run. We’ll also have fun treats after the run (mimosas! discounts! what more could you ask for?)
2. Fleet Feet St. Patricks Day Run! Tuesday night at 6:30 at Fleet Feet Annapolis. I ran this a few years ago and it was so fun, last year I was like 36-37 weeks pregnant so no dice, but I’m looking forward to it this year. Did I mention it’s supposed to be 60 degrees Tuesday? Yeah. Come run with me!
3. Getting settled. We moved this week and holy stuff. I’m definitely looking forward to being unpacked and settled in the new place so we can all finally adjust to the new way of life with Ethan in daycare
4. Starting the 21 day fix! My pal Julie is coaching and she’s been raving about this program for WEEKS so I’m excited to be a part of her team and finally get my healthy living goals back on track which have definitely taken a hit the past three weeks since I went back to work and we moved and yeah. Expect to see a lot of meal plans and workouts and race recaps. My colleague is a running junkie like me so that’s probably bad news for my diet.
5. My first indoor triathlon. Which I kind of forgot that I signed up for but you know what, that’s cool. I was supposed to run it with a friend of mine but she bailed for personal reasons but whatevs, rolling with the punches and just going to have a great hour long workout! (10 minute swim, 30 minute bike, 20 minute run).
I know I’ve been on a little hiatus lately as I’ve been adjusting to some major life changes but I promise posting will be more regular in the next week or so once we get settled and I get into a more regular routine. My workouts have been non-existent, my eating has been crap, and I just feel like I need to regroup and writing here more I know will hold me accountable.