No banter. Just blog posts worthy of a read for all ya’ll to enjoy this weekend!
- I’m taking part in the 28 day Blog Challenge hosted by Katy Widrick. Here’s to blogging better and hosting a better blog in February and beyond!
- Even though I’m not running, I ran a great deal last winter as I was transitioning jobs and right after Adam left for 16 weeks in Texas. It doesn’t get super chilly in Maryland compared to where I grew up, but here are some great cold weather running tips from Mindy at Just a One Girl Revolution.
- I saw a post about what to do with a bad pitch and thought it was genuis – I often get pitches about How to be single and fabulous! (I’m married). Or here are the best condoms! (I’m pregnant). Or how to survive after divorce! (Did I mention I’m married?). So I’m pretty sure we can all relate to this – many thanks to Things I Can’t Say for the brilliance!
- It’s no secret that spaghetti squash is a favorite of mine – here’s some great ways to cook it thanks to Jess over at Run with Jess !
- A great article from the Daily Spark on yoga essentials for beginners – if you’ve never tried yoga but have been meaning to, check out this article!
- Banana Bread is one of my favorites so I’m pretty excited to bake up this Banana Oatmeal bread soon thanks to Laura over at My Pink Thumb!
- On an unhealthier note, I saw the pictures of this Banana Split Vodka Milkshake from the girls over at We Are Not Martha and nearly died. If only I could have just one vodka drink I would likely make this one. I may try to…without the vodka!
- I’ve had paleo brownies before, I’m not a paleo advocate (I like carbs far too much for that), but I would be willing to try this Almost Paleo Brownie recipe from Healthy Ashley. Noms!
- I’m not a huge fan of pumpkin, but this Crockpot Vegetarian Pumpkin Chili recipe from Going on Goals looks to die for.
- Somehow, despite being a huge fan of Fitnessista, I’ve missed her amazeballs recipes in the past. I’m excited to try out these peanut butter cup amazeballs – and I know hubs will too since he’s all about the super healthy protein rich snacks lately.
Finally, a lighter note before I head into DC for the evening to get together with former coworkers, check out this AMAZING youtube video “I’m pregnant and I know it” which…just yes. Right on.
Happy Friday friends!!!